Re: [NetEpic ML] Time for another poll: close combat interpretaions!

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:47:20 +0200

Hi!

Although i do not know as much about close combat in epic as others, i like
the way of first engaging all models in a det. before doubling up (in Epic
40,000 it works the same way). It must be ensured that 4 terminator stands
 1 whole detachment!!!) is really good at close combat when it is attacked
be (much) *more* cheaper troops.

There is only one thing left:
Does this rule say:

a) engage all models once (in the _charge_ range of the attacking unit)
or
b) engage all models once in the det. (what means when you can't reach all
models of the defending unit, because they are out of your charge range, you
may not double up?)

This one is a bit omplicated. I can't say which one i would favour... What
do you all think?

I would like to have this one cleared before i give my vote.

Bye
Dan Wolf