RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] other ork big guns

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:40:41 -0400

Hi!

Heh. Couldn't be less Aussie then. Most Aussies drive Toyota Landcruisers
or Holden Pajeros for the true Aussie outback look. Then most of them
never take them off a sealed road. My poor little Corona has seen more
bush-bashing than 90% of Australian 4-wheel drives!

Geez. Cork Hats, oversized knives, Subarus, Koalas, Fosters and
Kangaroos!?! Is that the image of the typical Australian!?! Bloody
hell....

Unfortunately, yes. But like most things in the US once the media creates an
image it almost becomes reality...sad state of affairs I guess. You should
see how us Latin Americans are made out...tacos anyone?

Peter