Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Core rule interpretations

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:33:34 -0400

pretty much since some of the pepole on the team for Void are from the old
Warzone team LOL, but no more actions just a move phase now, if you all like
you can go to I-Kores home page and down load the rules for free, plus their
new mags BWM 1,3,4,5 are on the free down load page with painting tips
battle reports and catalog. go check them out.