Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic WW2

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:02:42 -0500

I'll be going over all this later, but I have found a few more resources
to look at. First is a set of rules I picked up a few weeks ago.
Battlefront WWII, by fire and fury games (www.fireandfury.com), though
primarily for 15mm, it is easily adaptable for 1/285 up to 25mm scales.
Each unit type has it's own card with it's stats and such on it. It also
has TO&E for Late war German, Russian, and American units. They're
currently working on Polish campaign, and N.Africa stuff (see their web
site). Second is this web site: http://home.att.net/~d.ferris/index.htm
I found this while looking for Ship Base 3 (an excellent pc-assisted
Naval rules set), and the Tank Book is a great resource. Also, check out
his other works as well.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell