Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic WW2

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:09:40 EST

Hi!

At I am interested, and I believe there were otherrs too. I'd like a version
of it, especially once the armor is put in.

One thing though, while I will certainly give input, its difficult for me to
help out in the creation process since there are a lot of other things i
already need to do regarding netepic.

Peter