Re: [NetEpic ML] Plague Tower (Was: BATTLEREPORT Chaos/Necrons)

From: Kelvin henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:40:01 +1100

At 10:42 PM 01-11-00 -0500, you wrote:
>Check the rules I am pretty sure it has shields of some sort. I know the
>Lord of Battles has no shields.

I did. Just before I sent the mail I checked the Plague Tower
Datacard. Just let me check again <sounds of mouse clicking and grumbling
at how slow the computer is>. Nope. No shields listed on either the
Datacard or in the unit description there. Maybe you've got it confused
with the Squat Cyclops. That has 5 shields.

Isn't it funny how we get an idea about something in our heads and we swear
black is white that we are right about it. Like when I swore that the
Gargant HE shot fired 100cm like the Ball round but it only flies
75cm. Got into a HUGE argument over that and then had to eat quite a bit
of humble pie. :-)

-Kelvin...

God came to me in a dream and said:
"The End is around here somewhere.