Re: [NetEpic ML] More Questions

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:27:40 -0500

We allow Vindicators and other units that ignore cover mods to fire into
woods but only the outskirts of them (normal units would fire at a -1). The
units on the outskirts can fire out. But if you saw the enemy go into the
forest and you have a Rad bomb or some other template weapon that ignores
cover you could fire into the heart of the woods (you can cover the whole
woods with some templates). But we usually don't fire into the woods unless
there are enemies firing from the outskirts, its a little cheesey.
Darius

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633