[NetEpic ML] More Questions

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:02:28 -0800

Hi All!

Here are a couple of questions NO GROUP I have ever played with have
been able to answer:

1) If two units are in the same forest/building, how can they ever fire
on each other, without entering into Close Combat?

2)A. I can aim my Bombard at an unoccupied building, and knock it down.
  B. I can aim my Bombard at the same building, if I see troops in it.

  C. But, I can NOT aim my Bombard at a building in which I CANNOT see
the troops inside, because that would be unfair (Which cup has the pea
under it?).

How do other groups handle these issues?

Comments please!

Warprat ;)