Yihaaa!

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:04:46 -0000

Now we up here in the cold almost forgotten country finally gotten
our warmongers! Guess we are downprioritized here. (You know
american officers get extra paid for being stationed in a backwood
country like Norway, its too far north....)

Anyway, has anyone made any rules for the Warmonger? (Or the
Loveshack as Nils' titan is bound to be called...:))

I remeber someone posting the hit location template some time ago for
the imperator, can you please repost it?

Eivind