Re: [NetEpic ML] More Questions

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 05:58:44 -0800 (PST)

  hellreich <hellreich_at_...> wrote:

I think fire away at the woods is in flavor of the game. take a min to think
about it. Comander Warprat, Commisar Ramos, hehehe :-) said we need to take
sector 7.45( the woods on the left flank of the valley to the city) last
report says 2 companies of orks are in that area. We only have 2 detachments
of Tactical Guards to send should we have the Bombard detachment fire a
round in that sector to soften it up or should we just go head on into them.
(Comander Warprat): No fire the Whirlwinds to that sector and save the
Bombard detachment to fire on the city to try and drive them green
cockroaches out into the open, or will never take the city back. hehehe :-).
Firing into blind sectors is away of war and very effective as we have
learned from past wars in our histories. I'm sure this tactic would remain,
even into the far off future.

use a infaread sight and the woods dont mean nothing, ask any apachie plot, or M1 gunner they can see right through them. You can run but you cant hide LOL in the woods anyway

"Is it time to play?"