War monger weapons

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 02:49:27 -0000

Hi all
the war monger has the following weapons
4 x AA gun type weapons called flak batterys
12 x secondry weapons
2 x big guns in head
2 x vengence cannon in left arm very big guns
8 x you pick types of one shot missiles for Doomstrike battery
ex.(vortex, harpoon, warp etc.........
1 spotter plane
and the sensorium that adds 30cm to the range of weapons

this all comes from the Adeptus Titanicus II rules which is totaly
incompatable with epic in any way. its kind of like battlefleet gothic

we need to make up rules and stats for said weapons

have a fun time with it
Q........

PS: I just got my war monger and I am in the process of putting it in
a running pose