Re: [NetEpic ML] War monger weapons

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:40:53 -0500

wow it sounds like a complete IG and TG army wrapped into one model, by the
time you get done with the cost you'll never get to play it. things going to
be in the 3-4000pt range. <Got a good idea though> why don't we start by,
giving the Imp Titan a hull cost, then we could make them into there own
class of Titan, you'd be able to chose what weapons you add to it like we do
with the Warlord,Reaver, and Hellhound Titans. would allow for so neat Imp
Titan models also. And you be able to use the models to fill different roll
for battle.