titans question

From: William L. Raper <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 09:16:45 -0500

Hi everyone

I am just learning net epic and I have read through tthe rules and played a few games solitaire without titans. so I have the basic rules systems down

but I do not understand how the titan hit locations work. especially devation on the hit locations

does the shooter target a specific square on the hit location table and then you roll for devation. what are artillary dice and if I don't have any how can i substitute something for it?