Re: [NetEpic ML] titans question

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 09:04:10 -0800 (PST)

  "William L. Raper" <drklrd_at_...> wrote:
Hi everyone

I am just learning net epic and I have read through tthe rules and played a few games solitaire without titans. so I have the basic rules systems down

but I do not understand how the titan hit locations work. especially devation on the hit locations

does the shooter target a specific square on the hit location table and then you roll for devation. what are artillary dice and if I don't have any how can i substitute something for it?
Hi

here goes/ shooter rolls to hit, if hit then the shooter picks a spot then rolls a set of dice called titan devation dice, for up ,down and left, right, roll a save for that spot , if its failed roll on the damage list for that spot

and if you dont have the dice you can use any D6 say 1 is up, 6 is down 2,3,4,5, is no movement.roll another D6 and 1 is left, and 6 is right 2,3,4,5 is no movement. is that OK

the artillary dice are one D6 with 5 arrows on it and a hit side and a D6 with a 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and miss fire on it this 2ed one is not used in epic, the first dice is used for blast marker Devation with a number of D6s for distance

eGroups Sponsor

"Is it time to play?"