Re: [NetEpic ML] War monger weapons

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:04:24 +0100

Hi!

Mhhh the Warmonger can't be more expensive (in points) or dangerously as the
Imperator Titan, because he's assumed to be of a smaller scale as the
Imperator titan (according to the titan legion rulebook).

In points cost it should be around 1500 - 2000 points. With this in my mind
we should try to come up with appropiate weapons.

As i'm just revising the imperial army book i try to come up with some
basics of the warmonger titan.

When i have it i'll post it to the group, but this can take a few days!

Bye
Daniel Wolf

PS: A basic hull cost of the Imperator titans and then up-arming it is *not*
good. (Just my opinion) ;-)