Re: [NetEpic ML] War monger weapons

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:42:30 -0500

Hi!

I have followed the discussions on this topic on the epic list. The rules
seem very similar to the original AT rules and have that same feel. They are
detailed and seem quite fun. There is however some apprehension from epic40k
players on that list that these rules do not mix well with the rest of the
rules.

Its funny that with these newer detailed rules they have come full circle to
the roots of the game. Hopefully their trend will continue in this direction
and they'll produce something more palatable for all epic player.

The key word being hope.....

Peter