Re: [NetEpic ML] War monger weapons

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:11:30 -0500

well when I bring things like that to a battle I like to play the battle feild long ways not short so it takes 2 truns just to get normal troops in range tends to bring tactics to the game this way also. and good arttilary comes into play, the ones with 100cm and unlimited ranges. So most games run about 5-7 turns. This thing will be most dangerous in these type games.