Re: [NetEpic ML] War monger weapons

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:34:56 -0800 (PST)

by the way it can only shot 1 missile per turn. how manny games of epic go more then 4 ????and in the over 10 years i ve played only one game to 7 turns
  hellreich <hellreich_at_...> wrote:
To heck you say; don't bring that to my table with a cost of less then the
Imp Titan, not when it can carry 8 Vortex missiles, or 8 of any of the one
shot missiles. Plus all the other big guns. HHuumm; no way this thing is GW
cheese at its best. There most cheese model to sell Epic yet.