Re: [NetEpic ML] War Monger

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:44:24 -0800 (PST)

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:

it is missing 4 tower guns, the defence lazer, 16 bolters, room for 13 stands of troops and the so called main battery thats a lot of fire power

ok same points works talk my self into it

time to play test who up for a road trip to Albany

Hi!

Nice! I can agree with all your proposed weapons and power costs.

One thing though, do you think this is equal to, less or greater than the power of the standard Imperator?

The standard one costs 2250, should this one cost teh same?

Granted the laser weapon is inferior to the plasma annhilator, but teh barrage weapon beats the Imperatos equivalent hands down. I would argue that they should be the same cost.

Opinions?

Peter