Re: [NetEpic ML] Warmonger Summary (long!)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:13:50 -0500

Hi!

I agree with this. Questors outline is fair and to the point. I also have to
agree that the flak weapons should be multi-purpose as any target
restriction makes these weapons useless for the cost involved.

Remember these are Emperor classed titans, they are allowed to be over the
top since they cost a LOT.

Peter