Re: [NetEpic ML] Warmonger Summary (long!)

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:17:40 +0100

From: "Kelvin henderson" wrote:

> At 08:50 PM 06-11-00 +0100, Dan Wolf wrote:
> >Hi all!
> >
> >I've done this little summary, so we can see what we have until now...
> >
> >Some mentioned that the warmonger should be a long range support
imperator
> >titan, because GW intended it to be this way in Epic 40k.
> >
> >I say: Have we to do it this way? Must we do what GW wants / or intends
> >do?
> >I say a big *NOPE*. ;-))
>
> Well, I say a "YES" as the closer we stick to the GW equivalent (either
> what it WAS in SM/TL or what the new release is) the better chance we have
> of dragging in new converts. The more NetEpic players the better.

And is say nope. ;-)
No serious... In tl rulebook it was stated that the warmonger is a lighter
imperator class titan, and when we make it this way, we *stick* to what gw
intended. And by the way a "lighter" version, is already a version (for me)
which costs 1800 points or so...

But see my comments in the "warmonger play test" topic...

Bye
Dan Wolf