Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: War Monger

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:58:01 -0500

Hi!

As far as I know there is no such restriction for the weapon. I think it would be silly to impose such a thing.

Peter
  Hi

  they changed it in epic 40k to one time per game did they change it to that in net epic too? if you did put it back, once per game is $%$# up GW BULL ^%$# !!! "Sorry lost it there for a bit" also killing the spotter was fun and made the thing have to move to see targets not that the war monger has a problem seeing over things at 14cm tall its hard to hide from that lol make the plane give up a VP when killed LOL