RE: [NetEpic ML] War Monger

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:57:33 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT Peter Ramos [mailto:primarch_at_...]
Sent: 06. November 2000 21:01
To: netepic_at_egroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] War Monger

Hi!

Nice! I can agree with all your proposed weapons and power costs.

One thing though, do you think this is equal to, less or greater than the
power of the standard Imperator?

The standard one costs 2250, should this one cost teh same?

Granted the laser weapon is inferior to the plasma annhilator, but teh
barrage weapon beats the Imperatos equivalent hands down. I would argue that
they should be the same cost.

Opinions?

Peter

JS: I still would change the sensorium to missile control center (see my
other post) as that thing doesn't need the range increase. Also, the fire
control center should be overcharged for any but the AA weapons to shoot on
first fire.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.