Re: [NetEpic ML] War Monger

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:15:13 -0500

more more the cost should be more, from past experience of make up Necron
units, the best thing to do is make it cost more then it is easy to bring
down. When something is to cheap all fight to keep it that way. But I think
the best way to make weapons for this thing is to use weapons we already
have. Choose them from the Titan weapon list, or Put a cost on the Hull then
allow others to choose what weapons they want to use. I hate fixed weapon
models and I'm sure other Chaos player know what I'm talking about. But if
you insist on fixed it will not be long before all know how to beat this
thing and it wont be much fun to play.