Re: [NetEpic ML] where are the files ???

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 09:32:00 EST

Hi!

Sorry about that, it was me who deleted them. Since they are being redone
and wil look nothing like the version 4.0, especially after all the typos
have been corrected I thought it best not to have those files there with
their many mistakes.

If you need one go to the Epicentre webpage at:
http://www.geocities.com:0080/BourbonStreet/1353/NE4/ne4.htm

They still have those files.

Peter