Re: [NetEpic ML] Warmonger Playtesting from Daniel

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:15:54 +0100

Hi!

I really would do some playtesting first. The results compared to the normal system would interest me.

(But i think over all the results are quite the same as with the other system stated in the rulebook; the only thing i like with hellreich's system is, that it seems a bit clearer and easier to understand for me...)

Bye
Dan Wolf