warmonger

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:11:03 -0500

well lets work from here the plane I know comes in low most Special guys do but because they are special its auto 100pts even though he was 38. So if he is a choose then you can leave him at home for that battle and get the Titan 100pts cheaper. AA guns can we bring the range or hitting power down, since they will not suffer from the -1 to hit for snap fire as AA guns do do they need a TSM, this will bring there cost down. The Launcher is always going to hurt so we need to look at the other guns. What about the Turbo Laser stats I sent in, it is still a potent weapon we could lower the amount of dice for the red count to 4 instead of 6. Plus the Head guns use the normal Titan style. How do these come in now?