Re: warmonger

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:23:49 -0000

> well lets work from here

<mega-snip>

May I ask why we should bring the cost down? As far as I can tell the
fact that the cost came up so close to the Imperator was a good sign.

Has anyone looked at the ACTUAL MINIATURE? It's **BIGGER* than the
Imperator, so it makes no sense the Warmonger should be a lighter
version of it.

And yeah, I know in the TL fluff the Warmonger was supposed to be a
bit smaller. For that matter, it was also supposed to be psychic. I
don't care what the fluff said, if the mini is bigger than the titan
is bigger, too.

Let's try to keep the Warmonger close to the Imp, please. My eyes say
they should be similar, and quite frankly, I prefer to believe in my
own eyes, rather than in self-contradictory GW fluff.

Luca