Re: [NetEpic ML] (NetEpic) Hello?

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:48:45 -0800 (PST)

  Thomas Lawson <Kurmark_at_...> wrote:

> Hi Tom!
>
> Haven't seen you for a while, hope all is well with you. Yes the list is
> still here and we are still very active. Given the Thanksgiving Holiday
> things slow down a lot so its been a handfull of messages everyday.
>
> Soon I'll be putting up the edited rules version 4.1 and there will be
more
> to talk about.

Glad to see you are still around Peter. Has Kenneth got an AT website up
anywhere with rules and all the fluff? Finally, after 4 years of waiting, my
friends have caught the Epic bug again. Since they are more in a house rules
mood these days I figured it would be a good idea to resubscribe to this
list.

I am somewhat interested in seeing how Titan close combats with infantry and
vehicles is being handled in the latest rules. I never have been satisfied
with the infantry pile on tactic as it is too simple and effective (often
only taking 300 points of infantry to bring down a ~ 600 point Titan).
Assaulting a giant via the legs is difficult at best....whereas a tank is
easier to clamour up onto.

TiTan defance system,, Attackers need to roll a 5+ on a D6 to live through it than get to fight the CC

all the rules are at http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/3443/

eGroups Sponsor

"Is it time to play?"