Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:50:47 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

> Hi Hellreich and Jyrki!
>
> Really, reading the rules wrong?

!!!! yup this is were you wrong,
A) roll to hit the Titan
B) roll for scatter
C) roll 1D6 to see how many shots hit
Now 150pts is very fair for this weapon
Rules from book:-- The Pulsar can be fired 2 ways. It can fire multiple
volleys against 1 target, hhuummm (one target) don't say anything about
scattering around, this is represented by rolling 1D6 when this weapon hits.
The number rolled indicates how many (succeessive hits the Target recives).
HHHUuUmmm so, if I hit the target be it a tank or singal spot on a Titan THE
TARGET gets 1D6 hits instead of one. Each hit must be saved against
separately as well as each shot may take down a sheild(on a one shot one
sheild basis), so it can rapidly deplete a Titan's sheilds. Second way is a
barrage Template, models under the template are hit on a 2+, but each model
can only be hit once per pulsar attack. SO this weapon is knid of liuke the
Missile Launcher.