Re: [NetEpic ML] bases

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 09:43:15 -0500

Hi!

Either base type is okay, I have seen people use both with no problems. The
rules don't really need or specify a base type. Then again nowadays one must
use what one can get.

Its a little in joke me and Darius have against Ed <grin>

For those who like square bases but cant get them the fantasy 20mm square
bases are the same size but elevated. I have used many and they look good.

Peter