Re: [NetEpic ML] bases

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:14:55 -0500

This got kicked around on the Epic list a while back. I theory, there is
no issue as to bases, however, they do have a game impact in terms of
blast templates and such, as the shapes can dictate that stands may
escape a templates effects, depending on which type of base it is.
However, the general consensus was that the differing bases represent
different formations, with the square bases being more like patrol
formations, closer grouped, while the strips are skirmish formations,
spread further apart. Not a real big issue as far as I am concerned, as
I use both (more do to availability than any other possible reason)...

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell