Re: [NetEpic ML] Ork tractor cannons

From: Thomas Lawson <Kurmark_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:26:59 -0600

> >I thought the destroyed result applied only to vehicles.
>
> Normally this would be true, but this a unique weapon and so the result is
> that the Titan is destroyed. Not the equivalent of a "6" in any location,
> nor do you even check to see which location is hit. The Titan is simply
> destroyed. And to be honest, I have never seen it happen and the chances
> are extremely slim.

Yeah, well it happened in a game we just had. Dead titan, first and only
shots taken at it. After that the flank crumbled.

> God came to me in a dream and said:
> "The End is around here somewhere.
> Did you try looking under the couch?"

LOL!!! I was just doing a bible search when I read this message.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among
you, [I] the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, [and] will
speak unto him in a dream.