Re: [NetEpic ML] Ork tractor cannons

From: Kelvin henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:57:01 +1100

> > Normally this would be true, but this a unique weapon and so the result is
> > that the Titan is destroyed. Not the equivalent of a "6" in any location,
> > nor do you even check to see which location is hit. The Titan is simply
> > destroyed. And to be honest, I have never seen it happen and the chances
> > are extremely slim.
>
>Yeah, well it happened in a game we just had. Dead titan, first and only
>shots taken at it. After that the flank crumbled.

Really? I'd like to see that. The best I have done with it against a
Titan was to stop a charging Warlord Titan from moving. Heh. Shot the
heck out of it as it had no shields when placed on charge then, oh darn you
can't move now (it was a Snap Shot). Pity. Now just to shoot the heck out
of you! Heh, heh.

-Kelvin...

God came to me in a dream and said:
"The End is around here somewhere.