RE: [NetEpic ML] bases

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:16:30 +0100

Hi,

We usually cut cardboard into 2X2cm sqares and use them, its working very
nicely! Hovever, you're gonna need some good glue!

One of our players use the strip bases and it's no problem to combine both!!
(And those minis looks damn good!!!!! 'evy metal level paint job!!!!) Our
ork player uses strip bases for his Nobs, this way they cover more
ground.....

Nils