RE: [NetEpic ML] bases

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:34:56 -0800 (PST)

  nils.saugen_at_... wrote:

Hi,

We usually cut cardboard into 2X2cm sqares and use them, its working very
nicely! Hovever, you're gonna need some good glue!

One of our players use the strip bases and it's no problem to combine both!!
(And those minis looks damn good!!!!! 'evy metal level paint job!!!!) Our
ork player uses strip bases for his Nobs, this way they cover more
ground.....

they should not cover more ground!!! all measurements have to go center to center if your using mixed bases then the type of base goes not matter , and blast markers have to cover the center man on all bases for a roll to hit

This also stops the person that uses strip bases from covering over sized parts of the table with a over sized zone of control ( the 1 cm around the base)

and if all you guys think that the strip bases don t make any Dif. try to get more then one under a blast marker (and they have to be covered "all the way" to hit them as per the rules. any part under on a 4+ )

anyway the strip base has a big advantage if you don t use the center to center type of rule

example: 10 strip bases can cover 94cm of talbe max and 10 sq. bases can cover 74 cm of table max

anyway just think about it

Q....

"Is it time to play?"