RE: [NetEpic ML] Planetary Defence Forces

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:35:24 +0200

It seems I didn't check those VP values after all... Yep, the heavy company
should be 3, tactical should be 5, militia 3, penal 5 and Sabre 2. However,
the VP value of the heavy artillery company represents the fact that PDF
just isn't as well supplied as IG, and so the loss of artillery is more
devastating. OTOH cheap or old equipment (like mammoths) have slightly lower
VP value than would be indicated by the point value. The Light artillery and
anti-tank company VP values should be 3, however, not 4.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.