Re: The Battle for Chorzow IX

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:37:49 -0000

Hmmmm...

Sorry about all those typos in my report, it was kind of late when i
posted it.

The outcome would have been more or less the same with correct VP, as
Nils only broke the penal company of the PDF. This was only one VP
off and the knights has correct VPs. What made me loose the batttle
was my awfull crappy dierolling.

I use powerpoint to make the maps.

Maybe Nils can fill out this report, but I dont think this battle is
much to write about anyway, it was very static. I would rather make
you another battlereport for the next battle we are doing...

Eivind