RE: [NetEpic ML] Planetary Defence Forces

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:47:39 +0200

We did. We also talked about giving them fortifications cheaper than normal,
since that would be about their only strength. Somehow, it seems, we forgot
the whole thing when we were finishing the army.

So, what do you people say? How many free trenches and how much cheaper
fortifications? At the time I thought of letting PDF buy fortifications at
2/3 of the normal price.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.