Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Planetary Defence Forces

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:08:18 -0500

40cm?? its only supposed to be 20cm. Objectives should be divided in half
and each player places there own objectives. I like the one free card of
trench or razor wire. We could simplely just allow the PDF to be allowed to
place 2/3rds of the objectives, this would show how the other army has to
attack them and drive them out. Plus it would show that they set up kill
zones around the battle field.