Re: [NetEpic ML] What can a Tunneller carry?

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 09:24:17 -0500

Hi!

>Hi Peter!
>
>What kind of troops can an Imperial tunneller carry? Only Tacticals?
>What about the Commissar?

As of now only tacticals may be carried. There is no more room for
commissars and such.

>Also, I noticed that the commanders of a Mole Company could fail to
>surface with the rest of the troops. I guess in that case, the Company
>has no command, OUCH!! Is this true?

This is true and I have seen it happen. Its not good, but as everything
there is a gamble involved. But remember the lack of command does not affect
the men as they surface, they already have orders for that turn, its the
next turn where they would be in trouble. So unless they accomplish most of
what they need to do in the turn they surface they may be in for trouble.