Re: What can a Tunneller carry?

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:12:15 -0000

Hi Peter!

I also noticed that the Hellbore could be purchased as a Special Card.
Does this mean I can choose an Assault Company and place my Assaults
in it?

And another thing... In the Tunneller section, it states that Support
Detachments of a Tunneller Company must be in Tunnellers as well.
What does this mean? This doesn't include the Commisaar?

I see that Support Detachments of Termites and Moles must always
include Tacticals. Maybe I missed it, but the Hellbore as a Special,
did not include Tacticals.

By the letter of the law, (not the spirit, I assume,) I could purchase
a Hellbore Company (with Tacticals), take a Special of a Hellbore,
and load my Support Detachments of Ogryns in it. One could even
argue there might be room for the Commisaar as well.

What about this?

Warprat ;)

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "peter ramos" <ramospeter_at_h...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> >Hi Peter!
> >
> >What kind of troops can an Imperial tunneller carry? Only
Tacticals?
> >What about the Commissar?
>
> As of now only tacticals may be carried. There is no more room for
> commissars and such.
> >
> >Also, I noticed that the commanders of a Mole Company could fail to
> >surface with the rest of the troops. I guess in that case, the
Company

http://explorer.msn.com