Re:[NetEpic ML] Re: Painting Minis

From: Edward Philippi <allhailtokimo_at_...>
Date: 11 Dec 2000 21:35:19 -0000

     I've had good luck and bad luck with primer. I got some primer at Kragen or some auto parts store that worked out perfectly, on the other hand, I bought some basic household primer at Home Depot and is was horrible. I had to reprimer the entire batch. :(>
     I would recomend The Armory's primer it only comes in three colors (white, grey, & black) but it works well and is usualy a couple bucks (or 2500 pesos) cheaper.