big problem (tyranids, hive mind cards and templates)

From: <corvinus_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:25:38 -0000

Hi to everybody,

I am a NEW member of this mailing list.
A couple of years ago I was a player of Epic (standard, not 40K). Now
I would like to recover my good habits!! :-)
But I have a big problem. I have lost my Tyranid box. I have
recovered all the informations through the fantastic site Epicenter,
but I could not find anywhere some very important informations

1) how many hive mind card of each type (Ovverrun Assault, Energy
Immunity, regeneration, etc...) we have in the 24 Hive Mind Cards set
2) the dimensions of the special templates of the tyranids (Energy
Pulse, Pyroacid, Bio-shock.

I would be extremely grateful to the one who will help me. As you can
imagine, I really need these infos in order to recover my good habit
of playing Epic!!

My best regards

Corvinus, from Italy