Re: Sentinels

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:44:43 -0000

Hi!

TG lacks things with good movement and good CAF, so the sentinel
would be a good offensive asset for this army. It would also be a
good defensive asset, as there is one thing that really can hurt the
Knights, thats units like bikes and cavalry, good movement and good
CAF. The Sentinels can meet theese units halfways and tie them up so
they cant reach the Knights. (Shrewd tactics!)

The lack of theese units is a weaknes the TG maybe was meant to have,
after all, the knights are pretty hard to take out by shooting.

On the other hand, to take out 3 Sentinels isnt a hard way to earn a
VP.

Either way, we might be looking at a different army if we include the
sentinels...

Eivind

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Hellreich" <hellreich_at_n...> wrote:
> hey thats a ggood one nils, why not? I think we need to send this
to the
> poles and see what happens

operation???? Well,
> the
> > sentinels would make ideal squire vehicles, squires earning their
spurs in
> > combat recieve the hounour of becomming a knight....
> >
> > Nils

Sentinels