EpiCentre Update

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:54:44 -0000

I have a big FASA freelance project to finish, but after that I will
be giving the EpiCentre a big overhaul - which will include emptying
most of the current files in the Vault to the site. I'll also be
trying to place the missing battle reports and Imperator templates
online.

NetEpic 4.1 will replace the 4.0 files currently on the site and will
have a notation to show that they are updated.

Heresy will finally be placed on the site.

No current plans for the E40K section.

I don't want to give anything away, but there may be a surprise for
NetEpic players coming from FASA in a few months.

The update will hit sometime in January. If you have any other
comments or suggestions about the site tell either myself or Peter.

Lates,
Kenneth