Re: Eldar Warlock Powers

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 01:42:24 -0000

Hi Quester!

Is it a Blast Template, I didn't read that? The Eldrich Storm uses a
Blast Template. The way I visualize this power, they don't fall from
the sky. They are held there, engines screaming. When the power is
released, they fall a bit, then regain control. A stomach turning
experience, but not fatal!

Warprat ;)

-- In netepic_at_egroups.com, quester <quester666_at_y...> wrote:

> well in the flyer rules flyers have to move or fall from the sky
(min.movement) so if there in a lock well they fall from the sky
right ??? 0ne dead flyer, But Its still a blast (temp.) weapon
(power) and can t be used on flyers as per other rules Right???you
just have to apply all rules that fit