Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Warlock Powers

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:13:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rat

 OK I m wrong on the blast thing sorry was thinking of the storm

BUT PLEASE READ THIS OK ?? right out of eldar army list

psychic lock, the warlocks unleash a bolt of psychic energy which fixes on a target and PINS IT TO THE GROUND, holding it completely immobile and perventing it from shooting or fighting. choose a single target within 75cm and roll a d6. on the roll of a 4, 5, or 6 the target is PINNED TO THE GROUND, and remains pinned for the rest of the turn. ETC........................

well a flyer pined into the ground (GOES SPLAT) and is very dead

  Dave <warprat_at_...> wrote:
Hi Quester!

Is it a Blast Template, I didn't read that? The Eldrich Storm uses a
Blast Template. The way I visualize this power, they don't fall from
the sky. They are held there, engines screaming. When the power is
released, they fall a bit, then regain control. A stomach turning
experience, but not fatal!
well you can play it this way if you like

Warprat ;)

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"