invisible lictors

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 09:40:53 -0800

Sal, wow thems some powerful words. Now before you hit the reply, this is not a flame attack just talking here.

Well for you and I hate to sound like the (I use to go to every Con and play SM touries untill the game dropped. Plus play countless other games) but , I use to go to every Con and play SM touries untill the game dropped. Plus play countless other games. As for your not being seen rule the models even back then by GW guys where placed on the board, it was explained as thermo scanners and such knew where they were but becuase of their nature they were unspotable by the human eye. Now we here at this group are far from the blind eye in fact most of the time I get into any new board game that comes out. Fact is I can't stand GW anymore, the way they leave count less hours of arguements for players to do, for the simple fact of not directly wording things. Only to release the erratta in some White Dork mag, 5 months later. Now be it may, this quite large group, just check the member list, have not see a problem with these type units being place on the board. And it has been that way since the begining, for the Tyraind did not come out till almost the untimely death of SM 2nd ed. And good old GW poor ways, they put a unit in that can not be seen, but fail to update the rules to allow such units. But if you would like and have the time, make up such rules and post them. I'm sure others as I, would love to have this new addition to the current rules. Now I have found this site on the web http://members.aol.com/wmowen/hms.htm he has a set of rule for hidden movement try them, biuld on them, and post them.