Re: [NetEpic ML] [Net Epic ML] Re: Eldar Warlock Powers

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:57:20 -0500

Hi!

Rules for targetting command units apply as with any other units. It may
only do so if it is the closest, etc. Of course a flier has the extra
flexibility ot fly in to make such units the closest, but this usually
exposes it to more fire and from different more vulnerable flanks. Its a
give and take as usual.

Peter